Semi Permanent Lashes
Aftercare Instructions For Semi-Permanent Lashes
1. Do not get the lashes wet for the first 2 hours.
2. Avoid any products that contain oils.
3. Do not use a lash curler.
4. Be careful when sleeping not to crush the lashes. Do not rub eyes.
5. When washing eyelashes - pat dry (wash with baby shampoo)
6. Avoid steam, hot water or swimming for the first 2 days, as humidity affects the bonding glue
7. Do not perm the lashes.
8. Try to avoid using mascara altogether but if you really feel the need, remove make up carefully with oil free make up remover. Do not use waterproof mascara.
9. Purchase your aftercare kit which includes oil free make up remover & water soluble mascara £15.00
10. Return to 'Make Me Up' to have your lashes maintained (usually required after 2-3 weeks)
11. I highly recommend professional removal.
(There's no need for a break so you are able to have a new set applied)
Eyelash Home Care Instructions.docx
Microsoft Word document [45.4 KB]
What's the difference in lashes?!?
Q: What's the difference between Flare lashes, Strip lashes and Semi-Permanent Lashes?
Strip lashes (Shown left in the packet) give a glamour look. Easy to apply and are re-usable
Treatment takes: 10 mins
Flare lashes are a cluster of three individual lashes. They enhance, thicken and lenghten natural lashes
Treatment takes: 15 mins
Semi-Permanent lashes are applied to each individual natural lash, they are fine and lightweight. With maintenance they last up to 3 months.
They come in a range of lengths to create either a natural or glamour look.
(as shown below)
Treatment takes: 120 mins
* Booking is required in advance.
* 24 hours notice is required for cancellations.